How To Participate In Pizza Hut (UK) Survey
About Pizza Hut (UK)
Pizza Hut (UK) is the subsidiary of Pizza Hut, which is a family-style pizza restaurant chain operating in the United Kingdom. Pizza Hut was founded in 1958. It operates about 11,139 restaurants all around the world.
About Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey
Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or food, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive a 2 for 1 voucher via email within 24 hours from completion of the survey. Plus, you will receive 10 chances to win £1,000 in a daily prize draw.
How Can You Take Part In Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access
2. A sales receipt from the last time you ate at a Pizza Hut.
1. Go to the Pizza Hut (UK) Customer Experience Survey website at: www.tellpizzahut.co.uk
2. Enter your receipt number, amount spent and server name and then click on the button marked, "Begin Feedback".
3. Answer the survey questions as directed.
4. For further information about the Survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.tellusaboutus.com/comments/commentform/pizzahutuk.aspx