How To Connect To LogMeIn Technician?
Founded in 12003 in Budapest, Hungary, LogMeIn is a service-based collaboration, remote connectivity, and support solutions to consumers and businesses. LogMeIn Rescue is a powerful remote support solution for LogMeIn customers. There are three main components, a Technician Console, a Customer Applet, and an Administration Center. If you are currently having some problems to your PC or other devices, you can access to LogMeIn technicians by using the remote support service. With a PIN code created, you can go to LogMeIn123.com, the PIN code entry site, enter the PIN and connect to a LogMeIn technician.
1. First of all, you need to ensure that you have signed up for a trial and you are logged in to your account, have the Technician Console running in a supported browser, and have started a new session and created your PIN code.
2. Go to http://www.logmein123.com
3. Enter the PIN code you have created, and click ?Start Download?.
4. You can see a dialogue box. Follow the instructions, download and run the Rescue Applet.
5. You can start the Rescue Applet and access to a LogMeIn technician, who will help with the problems you are meeting with your PC or other mobile devices.