How To Register For AARP Medicare Plan?
The AARP, also known as the American Association of Retired Persons, is a non-governmental organization created to improve and ensure the quality of life of its members as they grow older. This highly politically influential special interest group was founded in 1958. Its national headquarters is in Washington, D.C. It has over 40,000,000 members. Registering your AARP United Healthcare Medicare Plan online will allow you to access and manage all your benefit information over the internet anytime you choose to review it. You will be able to review your plan coverage, payment history, and claims information as well as keep all your account information current and correct. It?s a convenient way to stay on top of your Medicare benefits.
1. You must be a member of the AARP and an AARP Medicare Plan as well as your plan member ID handy.
2. Go to http://www.myaarpmedicare.com
3. Click on the link marked ?Register Now? in the box on the lower left hand corner of the page that is labeled "Register Your Account".
4. Enter your Plan Member ID and your birth date into the required fields and then click on the button marked "continue".
5. Complete the AARP Medicare Plans Registration process as directed.
6. If you have questions about your AARP Medicare Plans, please refer to https://www.aarpmedicareplans.com/health-plans