How To Participate In The Boots Survey
Boots is a pharmacy chain in the UK and Ireland. It was founded by John Boot in 1849 and headquarters in Nottingham, United Kingdom. Boots mainly sells makeup and generic drugs. It operates many stores mostly in high street and shopping centers.
About Boots Survey
Boots Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, you will win ??200 worth of Advantage Card points or a Boots ??100 Gift Card.
How Can You Take Part In The Boots Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
A device with internet access.
A receipt from Boots.
1. Go to the Boots Survey website at: www.ourboots.com
2. Enter the 15 digit survey entry code printed at the bottom of your sales receipt into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Enter."
3. Answer the survey questions as directed.
4. For further information about the Boots Survey sweepstakes, please consult the Survey sweepstakes official Terms and Conditions at: ww15.empathica.com/sxml/bootsour/FullProgramSurvey/rules/rules_20k.htm
5. If you have any question, please go to: http://ww1.empathica.com/sxml/client_rrp/help/help_files/Help_UK.html