How To Get BT Broadband Remote Support Online?
BT, known as BT Group plc, is one of International telecommunication services with its headquarter in the United Kingdom. The company specialises in providing telephone, broadband as well as TV services for its customers. BT Broadband remote support is an online technical support service allowing its customers to reach the BT Broadband support team by entering a unique code.
1. You need to have a unique code from your support representative.
2. Go to http://www.bt.com/gta
3. Enter the unique code provided by your support representative into the required box and then click on the button marked "Continue".
4. You will soon be asked to download a small self-installing virus-free plug-in and download it.
5. With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and operate your computer with you. After your problem is solved, you just click "disconnect" to stop the remote help and then your support representative cannot see your screen or conduct any operation activity on your computer any more.