How To Activate New Capital One Card?
Founded in 1994 in Virginia, Capital One is one of American biggest bank holding companies with its headquarter in Virginia. The company specialises in credit cards, loans, banking and saving products and now there are more than 41,100 employees serving its customers worldwide. Activating your Capital One card online is easy and secure. After finishing the activation, you can manage your card online whenever and wherever you want as long as you have Internet access.
1. Go to Capital One Activating at https://www.capitalone.com/activate
2. Sign in to your existing account in the required field. If you don't have an online account, click on the green "Start Here" button to continue.
3. Enter your 16-digit card number, security code, date of birth, as well as your social security or taxpayer ID number as required, and click "Continue".
4. Follow the instructions to finish the activating process.
5. If you have any questions on Online Banking, please call 1-866-750-0873. Or you can look up for related information on Customer Service at https://www.capitalone.com/contact/