How To Register CHASE MY ACCOUNT Online?
Founded in 2000, Chase Bank, also known as Chase Manhattan Bank after being merged with J.P. Morgan & Co.. There are more than 5,100 branches as well as 16,100 ATMs all over the United States with more than 265,000 employees providing quality service for its customers. If you are a Chase card holder, it is convenient for you to sigh up your account online, so that you can manage your account whenever you want, including changing your PIN, reviewing the transaction history, checking balance, and so on.
1. You need to be a Chase Bank debit card holder.
2. Go to CHASE My Account at https://ucard.chase.com/chp
3. Click on the grey button marked "REGISTER FOR UCARD CENTER".
4. Enter your current card number in the required field, and click on "Next" button to proceed.
5. Follow the instructions to finish the registering.
6. If you have any other questions, please refer to https://ucard.chase.com/help/english/registerForUcardCenter/index.htm?pageName=Register_UCard_Center_eng.htm