How To Manage Your Canada Savings Bonds Online?
Canada Savings Bonds are issued by the Bank of Canada and sold between October and December each year. The products claims to offer a guaranteed rate of return. Canada Savings Bond is an affordable and secure investment which is fully backed by the Canadian government. With an online ID, you can access and manage your bonds as long as you have Internet access. It takes you only a few minutes to finish registering.
1. You need to have purchased Canada Savings Bonds through the Payroll Savings Program
2. Go to https://www.mybonds.gc.ca/
3. Choose the language first.
4. Click on the link marked with "Crete a CSBOS Account".
5. Choose the type of registrant you are and review the related information below.
6. Enter your name, plan number, and click "Continue" button.
7. Follow instructions to complete the registration.