How To Take Part In The Dollar Tree Survey
About Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is an American discount variety store chain. It was founded in 1991, and its headquarter is in Chesapeake, Virginia, United States. It only sells products for $1 or less. Its main products include party supplies, food and snacks, health and beauty care products, seasonal, housewares and toys and so on.
About Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey
Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive a chance to win $1,000 cash daily. Plus, you could instantly win other great prizes valued at $1,500 weekly.
How To Take Part In The Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. A sales receipt from Dollar Tree.
1. Go to the Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey website at https://www.mshare.net/websurvey/app?gateway=DollarTree&BR=1
2. Choose your language first. Let's take English as an example. Click "ENGLISH" to continue.
3. Enter the survey code found on your receipt, and click "NEXT" to continue.
4. Follow the instructions step by step to finish the Survey.
5. For further information, please refer to Customer Help Center website at https://www.dollartree.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=CustomerService