How To Take Part In The Tell Dunkin' Survey?
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is a US-based international doughnut company specialising in offering doughnuts, and other baked goods, beverages, sandwiches, soft drinks. and so on. Now the company has more than 11,000 locations spreading in 33 countries. To get valuable feedback about both its food and services provided for its customers for future improvement, Dunkin' Donuts launches a guest satisfaction survey. By participating in the survey, you can also get a validation code, so that you can redeem a donut for free.Instructions:
1. You need to have a dining receipt from Dunkin' Donuts with a survey invitation printed on it.
2. Visit Tell Dunkin' Survey at http://www.telldunkin.com
3. Select your preferred language first, English or Spanish.
4. Enter the 18-digit store number, which can be found on top of your receipt. Click "Start" to fill out your survey.
5. Follow the instructions on screen to finish the survey.
6. After completion of your survey, you will receive a validation code from Dunkin' Donuts. Write it down, redeem and use it for your next visit.