How To Register Your Garmin Product
Garmin Ltd. is the parent company of a group of companies, which was founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao. The name Garmin comes from the mixture of the two founders names (GarMin). Garmin's main products are various GPS receivers, avionics and wearable technology.
About Registering Your Garmin Product
Garmin offers a service to all its customers allowing them to register their Garmin products with the company online. By registering a product online, a Garmin customer can then receive updates and offers from the company. The registration process can be done online and is quite quick and easy to do, the whole process only taking a couple of minutes.
How Can You Register Your Garmin Product?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. You must own a Garmin product and have its product serial number。
Depending on the product, you may need a USB cable and a Garmin Communication plugin downloaded to your computer (this can be done during the registration process).
1. Go to the Garmin website at: www.garmin.com and click "Sign In".
2. Click "Register" your Garmin product.
3. Choose the category of the product you wish to register by clicking on it.
4. Enter your Email/Username and Password to log into your Garmin account. If you do not have an account, create one by clicking on the link marked, "Create One", and then following the account creation procedure as directed.
5. Once you have signed into your account, enter your product information and register your product as directed.
6. If you have any questions about your Garmin product, please refer to the Garmin FAQ page at: support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/search.htm