How To Use nMaps To Get Map Updates For A Device?
Founded in 1989, Garmin is a producer of high quality avionics, marine and consumer technology. It has a special service called the n"Maps Lifetime Updater which allows customers to receive free map updates for their Garmin devices by automatically downloading them to their computers so that they can be uploaded onto their Garmin products. By getting the n"Maps Lifetime Updater you will get free map updates for your Garmin device for the rest of your life using their simple and convenient map updater system.
1. You must have a Garmin product and its USB cord.
2. Go to Garmin Lifetime Updater at http://software.garmin.com/en-US/express.html
3. Download the Garmin Lifetime Updater application to your computer by clicking on the button marked, "Download for Windows". If you have a Mac, please click on the link marked, "Mac Version".
4. Connect your Garmin device to your computer and open the Garmin Lifetime Updater application.
5. Save your Garmin device in the Garmin Lifetime Updater application.
6. New maps will be updated to your computer automatically. Connect your Garmin device to your computer to upload maps to it.
7. If you have any questions about using Garmin devices and applications, please refer to http://www.garmin.com/us/support/contact