How To Make A Reservation At Hiltion Family Travel Program
Hilton Hotels and Resorts is an international chain of hotels and resorts. It is one of the most famous names in hospitality in the world with more than 540 locations in 76 different countries around the world. Hilton was founded by Conrad Hilton in 1919.
About the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program
The Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program is an attractive travel program open to all regular full and part-time eligible employees of Hilton working in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bahamas, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic. It is a way Hilton has come up with to reward their employees by offering them and their family members discounted room rates at their chain of hotels.
By just getting online and going to the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program, a regular full-time or part-time Hilton employee can sign up for this service and then book a room at Hilton Hotel at a special discounted rate. The system is easy to use and completely free for employees.
How Can You Make A Reservation At The Team Member And Hilton Family Travel Program?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
You must have a device with internet access.
You must be a Hilton employee working in the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic.
1. Go to the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program website at: tm.hilton.com
2. Click on the button marked "Begin Here!"
3. Enter your work location information into the required fields and then click the button marked, "Find It."
4. Confirm your work location and then click on the button marked, "Continue."
5. Read and understand the terms and conditions and then click on the button marked, "Accept."
6. Enter information about where you want to go, the type of Hilton location you want, and your travel plans into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "Find Hotels".
7. Reserve your room by entering your personal information and credit card for billing purposes.
8. Get your Hilton Team Member Travel Program Passport validated by taking your confirmation number to your Human Resources department. The HR department will give you a signed Hilton Team Member Travel Program Passport that you will need to bring with you when you check into the hotel you have chosen for your travel destination.
9. If you have any further questions about the Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program, please refer the FAQ at: http://tm.hilton.com/en/tm/help/tmtp_faq.html