How To Participate In The Home Depot Survey
About Home Depot
Home Depot is a retailer of home renovation and construction products and services. It was founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank and Pat Farrah in 1978. Its main products include home appliances, tools, hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring and garden supplies & plants.
About Home Depot Survey
Home Depot Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or food, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, you will also get the chance to enter a sweepstakes for a Home Depot Gift Card worth $5,000.
How Can You Take Part In Home Depot Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. You must have a device with internet access.
2. A receipt from Home Depot.
1. Go to the Home Depot Survey website at: www.homedepot.com/opinion
2. Select the language. Enter your zip code in your in the USA or your post code if you are in Canada. Click on the orange "Continue" button to proceed.
4. Enter your user ID and password found on your receipt. Click on the orange "Continue" button to proceed.
5. Follow the instructions to finish the survey step by step.
6. If you have any questions about the sweepstakes, please refer to Official Rules at http://www.homedepotopinion.com/Surveys/THD/CustSat/sweeps_US_en_date.htm?date=12/23/2015
7. For further information, please refer to Help page at: http://www.homedepot.com/c/Customer_Service