How To Apply For Benefits Via MI Bridges?
MI Bridges is an online service aiming at facilitating the application of benefits for people in need hosted by the Department of Human Services of the state of Michigan. In order to deliver benefits in a convenient way, you will receive a Michigan Bridge Card, and your benefits will be transferred electronically to the card every month.
1. You need to be legal resident of the state of Michigan as well as a User ID at MI Bridges.
2. Go to MI Bridge at https://www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access/
3. Choose the type of benefit you need to apply, and click on the relative button in the middle of the page. If you are applying for Health Care Coverage, click on the first blue button.
4. Click one of the buttons about what you would like to do, and click on the "Next" button.
5. Click "Log in" if you are already have an account.
6. Log in your account, and click on the "User Login".
7. Follow the instructions to finish the application.