How To Take Part In Old Navy Customer Experience Survey
About Old Navy
Old Navy is a famous America clothing and accessories retailer. It was founded in 1994 and headquarters in San Francisco. Its main products are clothing. Gap Inc. is the parent company of Old Navy.
About Old Navy Customer Experience Survey
Old Navy Customer Experience Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, you'll receive a survey validation code. You can show your survey validation code as Old Navy coupon together with the receipt with survey invitation to get 10% off your next purchase in one of Old Navy stores.
How Can You Take Part In Old Navy Customer Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. A recent receipt at Old Navy with survey invitation.
1. Go to Old Navy Customer Experience Survey website at: http://www.survey4on.com
2. Select the country.
3. Read the notice and click "Next".
4. Enter your age, select your gender, and click "Next".
5. Find your receipt. Click "Next" to continue.
6. Select country, state/province of store you shopped, the store address, and AM/PM. Enter the exact time of your visit, click "Next" to continue.
7. Finish the Survey step by step as instructed.
8. For further information, please refer to Customer Service website at: http://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=3171&mlink=5151,8562444,1&clink=8562444