How To Join Rite Aid Customer Survey
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a chain of drugstore in America. It was founded in 1962 and headquarters in East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. Its has about 89,346 employees, as of 2014.
About Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will have a chance to win $1,000 cash. And also, you can help the company improve their services.
How Can You Take Part In Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. A receipt from Rite Aid.
1. Go to Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: http://www.riteaid.com/storesurvey, and select a language.
2. Enter cashier code and 16-digit code printed on the front of your receipt.
3. Complete the survey and get an entry to the sweepstakes.
4. For further information, refer to sweepstakes official rules at: https://inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=05713003-0e16-43f3-80da-49509fe5f2ad&v=0&type=0&tag=RA2015SweepsRules
5. For further information, please refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.riteaid.com/customer-support/contact-us