How To Take Part In Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey
Sephora is cosmetics store chain from French. It was founded by Dominique Mandonnaud in 1970 and headquarters in Paris, France. Its main products are cosmetics and beauty.
About Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey
Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, you can enter the weekly sweepstakes to win a $250 Sephora gift card.
How Can You Take Part In The Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. A receipt from Sephora.
1. Go to the Sephora USA survey website at http://survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa
2. Read the notice, and click on the black button marked "BEGIN SURVEY".
3. Select the date and time of your most recent purchase at a Sephora store and then click on the button marked "Next".
4. Select State or Province and store at which you shopped and then click on the button marked "Next".
5. Answer the survey questions and follow instructions to complete the survey step by step.
6. If you have any question about the sweepstakes, please go to http://www.medallia.com/sweepstakes/sephora/
7. For further information, please refer to contact us page at: http://www.medallia.com/contact-us/