How To Register To Join Shell Drivers' Club
Royal Dutch Shell, also known as Shell, is a multinational oil and gas company. It was founded by Marcus Samuel, Jonkheer John and Hugo Loudon in 1907 and headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands. Shell is one of the world's most valuable companies.
About Shell Drivers' Club
Shell Drivers' Club is a kind of promotion provided by Shell to their loyal customers. Shell Drivers' Club can make driving more rewarding and cheaper, because Shell will offer their club cardholders some special offers or rewards which are only available to club members.
By registering to join Shell Drivers' Club, you can get 50 bonus points. After you join the Shell Drivers' Club, you earn at least 1 point per litre purchased at participating Shell Service Stations. If you purchase over 200 litres of Shell fuel per month, you will get a reward of 2 points per litre for the purchases you make in that month. You can redeem your points at the end of each quarter.
How Can You Register To Join Shell Drivers' Club To Get 50 Bonus Points?
Before you begin, you will need your Shell Drivers' Club card.
1. Go to the Shell Drivers' Club registration website at https://www.shellsmart.com/smart/index.html?site=en-en
2. Click "Hello. Sign In" and then click "Not registered? "to register.
3. Enter you full card number, date of birth, email address, promotion code. Then enter the text in the required filed. Tick to agree the Terms and Conditions, and then click on the red "Create account" to proceed.
4. Follow instructions to finish the registration process.
5. If you have any questions, please refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.shelldriversclub.co.uk/smart/contact_us?site=en-en