How To Take Part In Tim Hortons Guest Survey
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortorns is a multinational fast food restaurant chain across Canada, America and Persian Gulf region. It was founded by Tim Horton, Jim Charade and Ron Joyce on May 17, 1964, and its headquarter is in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. As of 2014, it operates 3,665 restaurants in Canada, 869 in the US and 56 in the Persian Gulf region.
About Tim Hortons Guest Survey
Tim Hortons Guest Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or food, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, you will help the Company improve their service.
How Can You Take Part In Tim Hortons Guest Survey?
Before you begin, you will need a device with internet access.
1. Go to the Tim Hortons Guest Survey page at: www.telltimhortons.com, and click "Start Survey" to start.
2. Use one of the following three options to find the Restaurant.
3. Select the restaurant location that you would like to give feedback on by clicking on the location mark. If you want to search again, click "Search Again".
4. Choose date of your visit and time of your visit, and click "SUBMIT".
5. Select your visit type.
6. Finish the survey and click "Submit" when you have finished.
7. For further information, please refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/about/contact.php