How To Verizon Wireless Help For Mobile Phones
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is an American telecommunications provider. It was founded on April 4, 2000, and its headquarter is at Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States. Its parent company is Verizon Communicaions.
About Verizon Wireless help for mobile phones
Verizon Wireless provides online technical support and user help for those Verizon Wireless subscribers that require assistance with their mobile phones. This service is free and can be accessed over the internet.
If you are having trouble using your Verizon Wireless service on virtually any wireless device that you may have whether it be a smart phone, mobile phone, or other mobile device, then you can get vital assistance by going online to Verizon Wireless' online help website.
How Can You Get Help From Verizon Wireless For A Mobile Phone?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A computer with internet access.
2. A smart phone, mobile phone or other mobile device.
3. You must be a Verizon Wireless Subscriber.
1. Go to the Verizon Wireless help website for mobile phone customers at: support.vzw.com/phones
2. Click on the type of device that you have by selecting from the menu. You can filter the search for your device either by brand or model.
3. Find device-specific support and online tools for your device.
4. If you cannot find the help or support you are looking for, please go to the Verizon Wireless Contact webpage to contact Verizon Wireless at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html