How To Redeem The Vodafone Freebee Points
About Vodafone Group Plc.
Vodafone Group Plc was founded in 1984, headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest mobile telecommunications company, and it has about 341 million proportionate subscribers. The products mainly include fixed line and mobile telephony, internet services, and digital television.
About Redeem The Vodafone Freebee Points To Get Rewards
Redeem The Vodafone Freebee Points is a special feedback for Pay as you go customers. By collecting points, you can redeem your points in order to get rewards from Vodafone Freebee. With Rewards on Pay as you go, you can collect 10% of the value of your TopUp in Rewards points.
Collect and redeem your points for a handy accessory, high street voucher or even a new phone. Or you can grow the points for a bigger reward, every time you Top up of $5 or more, you will earns you Points, and you can save up them for later use or for something bigger.
How Can You Redeem The Vodafone Freebee Points To Get Rewards?
Before you begin, you will need a device with internet access.
1. Go to the Vodafone Freebee Rewards website at: http://rewards.vodafone.co.uk/
2. Click on the button marked, "Redeem your points now".
3. Enter your mobile number to receive an 8-character passcode, and confirm, "I'm not a robot".
4. Follow the instructions step by step to finish the procedure.
5. For further information, refer to Help and Support website at: http://support.vodafone.co.uk/