How To Take Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey
About Walmart Canada
Walmart Canada is the Canadian division of Walmart. It was founded on March 17, 1994, and headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Walmart Canada operates 396 stores, including 102 discount stores and 294 supercenters.
About Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey
Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, customers may get one of three $1,000 Walmart gift card. Also, their feedback can help Walmart improve its service so that they may help a more enjoyable visit next time.
How Can You Take Part In Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
A device with Internet access.
A receipt from Walmart Canada.
1. Go to the homepage of Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey at: http://survey.walmart.ca
2. Choose the language (English or French) you would like to take the survey. Click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
3. Read the instructions first, and click on the "Continue" button.
4. Enter the 6-digit postal code of your residence.
5. Complete the rest of the survey as instructed by the website.
6. For further information about the sweepstakes rules, refer to Official Rules at https://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WMCA/StoreTrakCA/rules_en.htm
7. If you have any question, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.walmart.ca/en/help/contact-us