How To Take Part In The White Castle Survey?
Founded in 1921 in Wichita, Kansas, White Castle is an American regional fast food hamburger restaurant chain in Midwestern United States as well as in New York as the first of its kind in US. It provides its customers with cheese burgers, drink, chicken rings and fries, etc., and is the first fast-food chain sell a million hamburgers. White Castle Survey is a program set up by White Castle company to investigate the attitudes of its customers towards the products and services. It makes it possible to know about the hidden problems that the company can not know without the help of its customers, and give the opportunity to the customers to participate in the company management. Once you finish the survey, you can get a free hamburger next time you visit White Castle.
1. A device with Internet access. You also need a White Castle receipt.
2. Go to White Castle Customer Satisfaction Survey at http://www.whitecastle.com/survey
3. Choose the language you prefer, and click the arrow.
4. Enter your 6-digit survey code, and click the forward arrow.
5. Follow the instruction to complete the survey.